The baseball/softball program is for Dennis Township children. To register your child you must be a resident of Dennis Township and you will need to bring all of the following items with you:
- Registration Fee (check made payable to the DT Baseball/Softball Assoc.) and a separate check
for the $75 Family Concession Fee (also made payable to the DT Baseball/Softball Assoc.)
- Any DT issued uniform that has not yet been returned. Please check rec website for list.
- Child’s birth certiﬁcate if he/she has not previously played for DT.
- Three separate documents that show the parent/guardian is a full time resident of Dennis Twp, such as driver’s license, car insurance and car registration. Documents must be dated or in
force between February 1, 2018 and February 1, 2019 and must show the physical address.
Registration will be accepted at the Rec Center on the following dates:
Wed, Jan. 23 ♦ Mon, Jan. 28 ♦ Wed, Jan. 30 ♦ Mon, Feb. 4 (final day) from 4:30 to 7:30 PM.
Registration fee(s) are as follows:
- $50 per player/$85 per family : Tee Ball; Instructional Leagues; Minor B: Major Leagues.
- $75 per player : Senior Softball (player will keep jersey with name on back)
- $100 per player : Babe Ruth Baseball (player will keep jersey with name on back)
- After 2/4, children wishing to play will be placed on a waiting list and only added to a team if a spot is available and at the discretion of the Recreation Department/DTBSA.
The concession stand is the primary source of revenue for the baseball/softball program.
Registration fees do not cover the cost of league fees, let alone ﬁeld maintenance and improvements, equipment, uniforms and supplies. The difference between the registration fees and the actual costs is bridged by the income that the stand generates.
Without this income, registration fees would need to be increased substantially. The concession stand requirement was implemented to help ensure that there were enough “volunteers“ to keep the stand operating.
Please take the time to carefully read the following:
- When registering for baseball/softball, each family must submit a check (no cash please) in the amount of $75.00. This is in addition to the registration fee. Please make the check payable to the Dennis Township Baseball/Softball Association. This check will not be deposited right away but instead will be held until the work requirement is completed.
- One person from each family (must be 16 or older) or someone representing the family will be required to work one night or afternoon in the concession stand. Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted in the stand. No exceptions!
- A family representative can be an uncle, aunt, grandparent, neighbor, friend or anyone over the age of sixteen who is willing to fulﬁll the work requirement.
- A master work schedule will be posted in the window of the concession stand and on the recreation website on the Baseball/Softball page. It is the responsibility of a parent/guardian from each family to check the listing for their scheduled work date (listed under player’s name). There will not be a reminder phone call or letter.
- After fufilling the work requirement, the $75.00 concession stand check will be returned immediately.
- If a parent/guardian or representative is unable to work the scheduled time, or fails to show up, the concession check will immediately be deposited by the baseball/softball association.
- If weather conditions force games to be cancelled, work dates may be rescheduled.
- Download the PDF form to register on our Information & Downloads page.
2019 Scholarship Application Forms
- Concession Stand Schedule
- Tee Ball Schedule
- Instructional League Softball Schedule
- Instructional League Baseball Schedule
- Little League Minor Softball Schedule
- Little League Minor "B" Baseball Schedule
- Little League Major Softball Schedule
- Junior/Senior League Softball Schedule
- Babe Ruth Baseball Game Schedule